Holman Rain Gauge Wedge
Your Rain Gauge Wedge measures rainfall in millimetres over a set period, usually 24 hours. The top of the gauge has a larger surface area that tapers at the base of the wedge. The measurements are graduated with greater spacing between increments which allows for improved accuracy when measuring small amounts.
- UV Stablised for long life
- Easy to read increments
- Wedge shaped for measuring small rainfalls
- Large opening for improved rainfall catchment
- Gauge removable from bracket for checking measurements
- ‘Rainfall Chart’ for tracking rainfall.
For further information or commercial quantities please call us on 03 9796-3100 or email [email protected]