Super Frass – 100% Super worm Frass 2kg
A by-product of the production of Super worm larvae through the ARC Process™ is a high micronutrient ammonia rich fertiliser. It is produced from the accelerated digestion and de-composition of organic waste.
A unique feature of this fertiliser is its high chitin content, a nutrient essential for plant health and growth. Super Frass is used in horticulture applications as well as in general crops without the risk of leaching of chemicals into the environment. As the fertiliser is characteristically a soil it can also be used for top soil regeneration of contaminated sites and mine rehabilitation applications.
- Rich in Micro-nutrients.
- Nourishes soil and boosts plant health.
- Contains insect frass chitin.
- Naturally protects plants from pests.
- Environmentally Sustainable
- Made from organic edible waste diverted from landfill
- Every kg purchased diverts 6kg of organic waste from landfill
- pH – 7.7%
- Moisture – <10.0%
- Potassium (K) – 0.7%
- Calcium (Ca) – 4.5%
- Magnesium (Mg) – 8.9%
- Nitrogen (N) – 8.4%
- Phosphorous (P) – 1.6%
- Carbon (C) – 27.1%
For commercial quantities or further information please call us on 03 9796-3100 or email [email protected]