ARC Soil – Soldier Fly Frass – 6kg
A by-product of the production of Black Soldier Fly larvae through the ARC Process™ is a high micronutrient ammonia rich fertiliser. It is produced from the accelerated digestion and de-composition of the organic components of MSW.
A unique feature of this fertiliser is its high chitin content, a nutrient essential for plant health and growth. ARCsoil™ can be used in horticulture applications as well as in general crops without the risk of leaching of chemicals into the environment. As the fertiliser is characteristically a soil it can also be used for top soil regeneration of contaminated sites and mine rehabilitation applications.
- Rich in Micro-nutrients.
- Nourishes soil and boosts plant health.
- Contains insect frass chitin.
- Naturally protects plants from pests.
- Environmentally Sustainable
- Made from organic edible waste diverted from landfill
- Every kg purchased diverts 6kg of organic waste from landfill
- pH – 7.7%
- Moisture – 21.0%
- Potassium (K) – 0.7%
- Calcium (Ca) – 4.5%
- Magnesium (Mg) – 8.9%
- Nitrogen (N) – 6.4%
- Phosphorous (P) – 1.6%
- Carbon (C) – 27.1%
For commercial quantities or further information please call us on 03 9796-3100 or email [email protected]