Rapid Application Moss & Mould Remover 2L Hose End
Rapid Application is the new and improved, ready-to-use, hose end version of the original Wet & Forget outdoor concentrate moss, mould, lichen and algae remover. It kills problem spores and helps stop premature regrowth of unwanted biological growth.
How it works:
Rapid Application works in exactly the same way as the original Wet & Forget concentrate, however it has been made easier to use and faster to apply! Rapid Application has a unique combination of biodegradable selective fungicides to target moss, mould, lichen, algae, and general biological growth. Like the original Wet & Forget concentrate, Rapid Application kills the spores. The weathering process gently removes the decomposing growth over time without damaging the surface it has infested.
- Works exactly the same way as the original Wet & Forget 5L concentrate.
- Comes in an easy, ready-to-use bottle.
- Has an automatic pre-set dilution.
- Easily connects to a standard garden hose.
- Reaches up to 8 metres (2 storeys).
- Is non-caustic, non-acidic and bleach free.
- Has a pH of 8 (Water has a pH of 7).
- Is biodegradable.
- Requires no scrubbing or water blasting.
- Covers a minimum of 100sq metres.
- Has an unlimited shelf life.
- Kills problem spores at the source and helps prevent premature regrowth.
How to apply Rapid Application
- Sweep all leaves, dirt and other debris off the surface before application to allow maximum penetration of the active ingredients.
- Attach to a standard garden hose.
- Rapid Application is best applied in overcast, dry conditions to avoid accelerated evaporation.
- Do not apply if rain is expected within the next 12 hours.
- Spray the affected area to the point of saturation. Do not hose off.
- Keep children and pets off the treated surface until dry (normally 1-2 hours).
- Lichen requires a second application within 15-20 minutes of the first.
- If badly contaminated apply a second application one month after the first.
When to expect results with Rapid Application
- Algae will disappear within days.
- Moss will turn brown within a few days and other light growth will decompose within a few weeks.
- Black mould will noticeably improve within 4-6 months, however if the area is heavily contaminated it will take 6-12 months.
- Lichen requires two applications within 15-20 minutes of each other and will take 8-12 months to decompose.
Note: It is normal for some treated surfaces to turn an orange/brown colour after application. This discolouration indicates a good result, however it is not permanent and will soon disappear.