Wet & Forget Indoor Mould & Mildew Remover 2L
Wet & Forget Indoor sanitising cleaner is the easiest way to curb indoor mould and mildew. The convenient spray-and-wipe formula cleans, deodorises and sanitises all at once.
Wet & Forget Indoor is a bleach-free solution that kills odour-causing bacteria and helps inhibit the regrowth of mould and mildew. It cleans, deodorises, and sanitises all in one step, and produces no harsh or irritating fumes. The sanitising function of Wet & Forget Indoor is able to kill the following bacteria: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella typhimurium, Serratia marcescens.
- Comes in a 2L ready-to-use bottle.
- Is bleach free.
- Cleans, deodorises and sanitises all in one.
- Kills odour-causing bacteria and helps inhibit regrowth of mould and mildew.
- Is a convenient, ready-to-use formula.
- Has an extendable trigger, with a 90cm hose.
- Has an adjustable nozzle with 2 spray settings.
- Requires no scrubbing.
- No strong or irritating fumes.
How to apply Wet & Forget Indoor
- Spray the entire surface with the ready-to-use trigger.
- Leave the product on the surface for about 10 minutes, then wipe it off.
- For general cleaning simply spray the surface and wipe off.
- To attach the trigger, remove the sticker and flip open the cap. The hose is coiled inside the sprayer, so pull it out to its full extension of approx 90cm. Firmly insert the hose tip into the bottle. Once the trigger is connected, make sure the nozzle is set to the “OFF” position after use, and transport the product upright as the product may leak through the breather hole.