Spring Clip Channel and Spring Clip 4m lengths
The easiest polythene retention clip is now made in Australia.
- Can be formed to top of curved bows
- Can be used to fit 2 skins of polythene for twin skinning poly greenhouses.
- Allows quick film replacement or repair
- Allows film to be removed and re-installed seasonally
The advantages of being extruded in aluminium are:
- Aluminium is not a good conductor, therefore Spring Clip will not heat up and deteriorate your polythene.
- Aluminium does not rust and is not affected by chemicals, therefore will last much longer than steel.
- Aluminium is a lighter material and is therefore cheaper to transport.
Please call (03 9796-3100) or email us ([email protected]) if you have any queries or if you need any further information.