Rootex-G Hormone Rooting Gel
Strikes and accelerates roots on plant cuttings, promotes rapid and robust root development.
- Active ingredient 4g/L Indole Butyric Acid
- Available in 50ml, 500ml & 5 litre
- Increases strike rate
- Accelerates root formation on plant cuttings
- Easy-to-use gel
- Ideal for a wide range of plant types
- Suitable for soft, medium, and hardwood cuttings
- Soft and Medium cuttings – Take cutting about 100mm long, dilute 5ml of Rootex hormone gel wit 5ml of cold water in a small container, dip the lower end of the cutting in to the diluted solution, drain and plant in propagation mix.
- Medium to Hard cuttings – Take cutting about 100mm long, dip the lower end of the cutting in to the undiluted solution, drain and plant in propagation mix.
For better results, provide cuttings with appropriate light, moisture, and bottom heating.
For commercial quantities or further information please call us on 03 9796-3100 or email [email protected]