The epitome of the all-round, high performance pruning tool, the compact comfort of the FELCO 12 pruning shears / secateurs brings rotating-handled relief to your muscles. Whether you have small or large hands they excel ergonomically to deliver outstanding reach and cutting power in all pruning tasks. Designed to satisfy even the most demanding users, the exceptional cut quality is something you can take for granted with any FELCO tool.
There is nothing roundabout in the way the revolving handle of the FELCO 12 spreads the load and deals with the stress on your muscles. A 30% reduction in the cutting force required –is not something you will dismiss at the end of a long day’s pruning. The FELCO 12 is an ideal tool for all hand sizes across the full range of pruning applications. From the first grip they will mould into an agile extension of your pruning hand. Rubber shock absorbers and an angled cutting head contribute considerably to the perceptible comfort of operation. With a fully adjustable cutting head, you will very soon wonder how you ever pruned without them.
- Maximum cut – 20mm
- Weight – 265g
- Length – 200mm
- Hand size – Medium
- Designed for right-handed pruning
- The universal design makes the tool suitable for both small and large hands.
- Bypass pruning shears / secateurs
- Handles in forged aluminium with lifetime guarantee
- Angled cutting head
- Blade and counter blade constructed of hardened steel
- Screw-mounted counter blade for easy replacement
- Blade with wire cutting notch
- Counter blade with sap groove
- Locking segment nut for easy adjustment of cutting head
- Tool adjustment key included for cutting head and closing lock adjustment
- Phthalate-free non-slip handle grips
- All parts replaceable
- Made in Switzerland using 100% renewable energy
For commercial quantities or further information please call us on 03 9796-3100 or email [email protected]