Esi – Root Liquid Concentrate
A unique scientifically formulated and tested rooting solution, offering superior striking of most cuttings over conventional striking compounds. The one convenient Esi-Root product can be used for both hardwood and softwood cuttings, and easy to strike and hard to strike species.
Made in Australia, Esi-Root is a unique scientifically formulated and tested rooting liquid, that offers superior striking of most cuttings over conventional striking compounds.
- Two hormones – contains NAA as well as IBA. Research shows that a combination of these two hormones is generally more effective across a wide range of species than IBA alone.
- No Alcohol – unlike many gels, EZI-ROOT doesn’t use alcohol to dissolve the hormone, therefore is nonphytotoxic to plants.
- Wetting Agent – helps break down the surface tension, wax and sap – resulting in more effective delivery of the hormones to the cutting.
- Fungicide – reduces the likelihood of cross contamination between cuttings, It also ensures the cuttings are planted out with minimal microbial contamination.
- Increased Strike Rate – Data and propagation testimonials indicate that Esi-ROOT can increase production throughput as well as increase strike rates over many conventional striking products.
- Less burning -the effective delivery system used in Esi-ROOT requires a lower concentration of hormones, thus reducing the risk of burning – further increasing the strike rate.
- Confidence – in knowing that commercial growers have been using Esi-ROOT for many years.
1.6g/L 4-Ino-3-YL – Butyric Acid
1.6g/L 1-Naphthylacetic Acid
For commercial quantities or further information please call us on 03 9796-3100 or email [email protected]